Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Elements


As you might not know already I love avatar stuff ( the last airbender) so I am going to post which a test to figure out what you are I will list the test. Remember as soon as you finish write your answers on the comments page and I will post what you are okey dokey here we gokey:







1 My favorite thing to do in school is...
A. study hard, but have fun with friends
B. I am the class clown, but I still learn
C. I don't like to be noticed
D. I try to learn, but I get easily distracted with talking to friends

2. My favorite subject is...
A. Music
B. When I am free to explore ideas, create, physics confuse me.
C. Science
D. PE

3. The natural disaster that I hate most is...
A. Volcanos
B. Earthquakes
C. Tsunami
D. Tornados

4. If I had to chose a weapon, I would choose...
A Double bladed sword, Don't like to hurt people but will if I have to
B A wood stick, I don't want to hurt someone
C Two one sided swords, I will chop you up if you get in my way
D A war Hammer, It's the easiest to weild

5 I pride myself on...
A being a leader, helping others, being calm, sarcasm
B Being wise at times, but alway ready for a joke
C being able to defend myself, crafty, and tricky
D being strong mentally (or physically, always doing what I know is right

6. I need to work on...
A giving leadership to others, controlling my emotions
B stop joking when it isn't the time to, being more confident in myself
C keeping a level head, not wanting revenge, not bearing Grudges
D Not bullying, understanding others, be willing to help others

7. What kind of weather I like...
A Rainy Days
B Windy Days
C Sunny Days
D Cloudy Days

8 A kind of Try to stop it, it's not nice.
B Gossip about the person Gossiping
C go up to the person and blow my top.
D Don't Care, it's not my problem

12. My favorite season is
A Winte\\tuck up, and think they know better than me

9 At a party I...
A go with the crowd, occasionally get refreshments, help clean up
B am the center of attention, everyone laughs with me
C sit in a corner with a friend and talk, I don't go with the crowd
D do the hardest dance moves, talk with friends about sports

10 If someone makes fun of my friend I...
A Stick up for them, comfort them and make the bully feel wrong they did a bad thing.
B Run away with my friend, as long as they can't catch me I am safe.
C Get in the bullies face and do a trick to make them run, maybe make them cry.
D I'm not good with comebacks but my appearance (or Reputation)

11 If I hear someone gossiping I...
A Try to stop it, it's not nice.
B Gossip about the person Gossiping
C go up to the person and blow my top.
D Don't Care, it's not my problem

12. My favorite season is
A Winter, Snow!
B Fall, colors
C Summer, the heat
D Spring, ground is wet and blooming


Remember to post your answers in the comments box below and I will identify you as you are
Thaks!
Ian Woodward

2 comments: