Tuesday, March 1, 2011

B-day

Guess what yesterday was my birthday and it was so amazing! (Even though my dad is on a business trip and I was sad that he wasn't there but it was still pretty great) I got so many great things and I loved to have so much fun. During school it was amazing, because I got so little homework, it was weird. :scratch scratch: I hope you had an amazing day as well, but the one bad thing is you realize that the next day is not your birthday, so you get sad but you're happy that you have a good day like this. I went and saw "Megamind" and it was ok but I liked it. Some of the things that they said in there was pretty funny. We ate out and got some good food, after that I opened presents with my family (Except for my dad and sister, my sister is in college) I got a cool video thingy, and I got the movie "Avatar the last Airbender." (thank you parents/siblings) I've heard some bad and good things about it, but I'll just have to see for myself before I decide what to rate it. I got candy (thank you) and I got some great clothes from my grandparents. They are pretty amazing (thank you) I got a great card from my aunt Jamie and uncle Josh and I was exited to recieve a sobe along with the candy. My parents as you can see are amazing and I hope I will get to spend a lot of time with them. Same with my siblings. I miss you Marina can't wait to see you at spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment