Sunday, February 13, 2011

Marina

Ok... I have an amazing sister that is off the hook (I mean if she was on the hook she would probably be dead ok back to the subject). She is one of the most amazing people I know and I hope to be at least a little bit like her someday. We went and saw the phantom of the opera last night at Pleasant Grove High School (pghs) and she had so many friends after school I thought she was going to get tackled (i think she might have) first off someone screamed and I thought the school was being robbed, but then I realized it was just one of Marina's friends, Marina screamed and then just when I thought they were done, Another girl screams louder than both of them put together she about tackles her and then they start dancing around in a circle. Then this guy joins in with them palm against palm, I can tell you it was strangeish. They talked for awhile, and then Issac Major hugs her about 16 times and swings her around in a circle. Anyways, she had to leave this afternoon and I was really sad because I wish that she would stay with us. She is very nice and has time for everyone. She has tons of friends and it is impossible to not like her. I hope she has a fun time at college. One other thing I love to do with her, is dance around in her bathroom singing along to songs that make you pumped. (he he he) bye

1 comment:

  1. aaawwww ian!! you make me soooooo happy!!!!1 you are the sweetest brother!! :) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete